What Exactly Would Define The “Best MLM Product” In The History Of The Universe?
Seriously, what would be the criteria for evaluating the quality of a product?
What exactly would determine if it were the very best MLM product?
What would it have to do, and so forth, all company biases and preferences aside?
Perhaps you have your own ideas, but let’s take a look at this for a moment.
Ideal Aspects Of The Best MLM Product
1. It would need to provide more value than it’s price. It is well-know that typical MLM products are over-priced, oftentimes for a product that isn’t as good as what someone could run to local store and get for much less money. MLM companies have to be able to pay their reps, and aside from the fact that MLMs pay pretty poorly in terms or percentages, there is a cost associated with product production. So generally what you get is a situation where, as a rep, you are over-paying for the product in order to “qualify” for your commissions each month, on you auto-ship so that you can meet your monthly BV. The best MLM product would be one that not only paid for itself, but in fact was already worth more and could be sold for significantly more than what you paid for it, the moment you receive it. Ideally it would be something that would actually increase in value over time. That’s a tall order, but that would be ideal wouldn’t it? You pay $100 today, let’s say, and then in a year that same item can be sold for $200, for example. Tough to find I suppose, but we’re looking at an ideal scene here.
2. It would have to be something that you could actually use. How about that idea? There’s nothing like having a garage full of products that you’ll never use! I know a guy who got into Fuller Brush about 25 years ago and he’s still got a ton of crap in his garage.. no offense to Fuller Brush (Great Company). Now, I realize the the intention for some of these companies is for you to stock inventory, but come on, we are in an internet, drop-shipping age. There is hardly need for physical products stocks these days. Aside from the fact that 99.9% of network marketers will never go out and sell product. Making money in MLM is about recruiting and anyone who tells you differently is lying. A garage full of laundry soap. A closet full of makeup and hair-care products. A spare bedroom loaded with vitamins and juices. Well, I’ve other things planned for my spare bedroom.
3. The third aspect of the best MLM product possible would be that it would increase in value or usefulness over time. If you could buy it today and sell it for 2x more in a year or two that would be great (but remember point #1, you would be selling it at fair marketing value, not over-priced buy-it-to-keep-your-qualification pricing). Tough to find that one, but ideally this would be the case. And if the product did increase in value over time this would put you in a situation where your wealth would be increasing whether you ever sponsored a single person or you ever sold any product yourself wouldn’t it? You would buy the product… wait… and resell the product for far more than it was selling for when you bought it.
4. The best MLM product would be easy to sell and there would always be a market for it, and you wouldn’t have to go out and find someone to buy it because you would already have many buyers available at all times. No need to advertise, no need to promote. (Yeah, gold luck with that one!… oh, wait, there is such a thing as this… we’ll get to that in a minute)
5. It would be non-perishable and indestructible (at least with any reasonable amount of force or weathering applied to it). No refrigeration or special storage would be required. It wouldn’t take up a lot of space. It wouldn’t have an expiration date.
6. It would be 0% health risk. The best MLM product wouldn’t have any health advisory labeling or risk of any kind to the consumer.
7. It would be something that every single person on the planet would want to keep and/or use if you simply handed it to them as a gift. It wouldn’t have a market limited to gender, age, health condition, specific problem, or any other niche. You could give it to friends for Christmas or birthdays and they would sincerely be happy to get it and would want more. It would something that every single person on the planet could use and thus would have an earth-wide, mankind-wide demand. (Boy, I’m thinking BIG here ain’t I?!)
8. The best MLM product would be something that, no matter how much of it you purchased… you would still want more. You know, “Wow! I just bought $200K worth of this stuff and I wish I had another $5 Million worth!”. (Keep in mind that items such as heroin and other drugs which would normally elicit this sort of desire would be disqualified under point #5 above)
9. It would be a product that there could never be any skepticism about by the very nature of it’s character and composition. In fact, if it had a government stamp of approval on it, that would be “killer”. And for those of you who grumble about the government (me being one of them) you are smart enough to realize that such a stamp would of course validate the product in the eyes of most people. It wouldn’t necessarily be a government profit-center… just given an official “okay”, you see?
10. It would be beautiful to look at and pleasant to the touch and it would be highly functional and could be used every single day (if needed) to get done whatever you needed done.
11. It would be guaranteed. If you didn’t like it, or didn’t want to keep it, or couldn’t sell it, you would be able to give it back to the company you purchased it from for a 100% refund/buy-back price. (Wow, now I’m really fantasizing aren’t I?).
And… well, that’s about all I can think of at the moment.
Is This “Best MLM Product” Just A Fantasy?
Now, looking across the landscape of MLM I don’t see too much which fits the exact description above. I see a ton of “crap” that hardly anyone would buy even for half the price it’s selling for, if they didn’t have to to stay “qualified”. I see a bunch of “weird” stuff that hardly anyone would use, even if it were free. And I see a bunch of companies with products that are so similar to each other that most people can hardly tell them apart. Also the top MLM companies (according to total revenues) don’t necessarily have the best compensation plans. But the best MLM companies would have to have the best MLM product/products in order to qualify as “best”, in my book. But in this post we are only looking at the product itself. Just way to much typing to go into multi level marketing compensation plans, the differences between them and such, at the moment.
In the entire landscape of network marketing there are literally one a few companies that have products that fit the description above. And ALL of them have the same type of product, though some have more options and selection and some have better pricing and so forth.
After much research I noted the pluses and minus of each of these and weighed them against each other and came out with a clear winner as to which is the best place to purchase this ideal product from, based on best pricing, fastest delivery, absence of “gotcha” fees, reputation, selection and various other criteria.
It was a clear winner, and this is not to devalue the other companies, which are great companies. One in particular is one of my absolute favorite MLM companies which has ever existed. But better value is better value and I cannot argue with numbers. I made the choice and I bought an absolute ton of the product (with no intention of building another MLM business by the way, just wanted the product) and found that I made the right selection.
Then I was so impressed with the company and the quality of not only the product and the delivery and ease, but the quality of their websites and back office and simplicity of understanding the program and various other things that I was left with no choice but to begin referring others… and so there I was… involved in yet another network marketing opportunity, only this time, for the first time ever, with a product that I knew was truly second-to-none, and that no one could argue otherwise about.
Yes, the best MLM product is gold and silver. It is literally the only product I know of that fully meets all the 11 criteria I came up with above. It is the only one that I would love to have a garage full of. It is the only one that I will always want more of, and can always use, and which (history has shows) continues to go up in value over time, and all the other “ideal” aspects outlined above. Put that together with the current trend with the economy and the ultra-stupid monetary policy that has been implemented around the world and you’ve got a clear winner. After all, why would your down-line ever leave if the product they were getting fit all the points above. They would be building wealth whether they ever did anything or not with their MLM business. Do you see this? The moment they receive the product they could turn around and resell it for more than they bought it for, or they can sit on it for a while and sell it for MUCH MORE than they bought it for. Hell, they can even sell it back to the company for 100% of the sales price, as part of the company’s guarantee. Well, if you think this all sound unbelievable… so did I. But those are the facts. And you can’t argue with facts.