You are asking a very big question, and one that doesn’t necessarily have one answer for every person.
The most imporatant part is just getting into real, live communication with people. Once you are in communication, then it’s just a matter of agreements.
- Understand that almost all MLM folks are not making much.
- Almost all of them have a start up cost far greater than $25.
- Almost all of them have had people who declined to join them because that person didn’t have or didn’t want to spend the money, but they may have joined at $25.
- Almost all of them do not have any real, proven training or tools available to them for free from their upline. Generally they have to go out and spend $100 per month for something like MyLeadSystemPro.
- Almost all of them have nothing to offer to their prospects other than the same opportunity that everyone else in their company is offering.
- Almost all of them think they have “no time”. Well, how the hell are they ever going to get in a position where they have all the time they want?
What we have is a solution for all of these problems.
There are a lot of videos which go over these concepts and it’s hard to cover them in an email, but you are about to enter a gam which is not fair because what we have is literally solutions to their biggest problems.
I would just meet them and start asking them about their business and find out how they are really doing. And I just ask them questions that get them to look at the items above. AFTER you are in communication with them, NOT as a pitch or a post on their wall, a great question for them is “If I were looking at the possibility of joining your company, what would be the reason for me to join you as opposed to someone else?”. Most of them do not have a very good answer. Well, that is the point of our resources. To give them value to offer to others as a member.
The points are that the training and resources are available for their own use.
They are available for them to offer to others, without their ever having to learn any of it themselves.
It is there so they do not have to spend time training their people.
It shows them things with are proven, not theoretical.
It gives them a $25 option for all those people who are not joining them because they don’t want to spend the $300 or whatever it is to join them.
There is a series of 12 questions from Max Steingart which are pretty good which I lay out for you in the training area, and those can be followed, along with a webinar on the subject as well.