If you have been through my course on how to get free traffic to your websites in droves then you already know that I start with press release marketing. If you don’t know why this is I would strongly suggest for your own benefit that you subscribe to the new version of my Stupid Simple Free Traffic course via the form on the right.
You may also want to read my previous post on Press Release Marketing for a frame of reference.
Press Release Marketing Effectiveness:
There are a few things that I like about using press releases…
- They are short and to-the-point and easy and quick to write and do not call for eloquence or any particular graceful command of the written language. A press release is just a news blurb.
- Press release directories tend to have high page rank, especially when compared to article directories, and this give me more “link juice” as far as the power of any back-links coming from the press release directory.
- Due to the higher page rank of press release directories and due to the way that these directories set up their internal link structure (how the links within the directory itself are directed) Google tends to like to display press releases in the SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
- Press release marketing takes hardly any time at all when you do it right because you only need to submit to maybe 6 to 10 different directories provided you have done your keyword research correctly. These directories are one that allow anchor-text back-links within the body of the press release, or somewhere on the release post itself. I don’t spent time submitting to hundreds of directories because only a handful allow the anchor-text back-links. I give you 6 good ones in the traffic course mentioned above.
- Press releases tend to get syndicated onto other sites, other press sites, blogs, article directories, etc., without me having to do anything more than just posting a decent press release the one time. Putting out 10 press releases on the right directories could result in hundreds more back-links because the anchor-text back-links within the body of the press release tend to (though not in all cases) get syndicated as well creating more and more back-links on total auto-pilot.
Press Release Marketing Social Proof And Update:
In the video below I show you jut one example. The thing to keep in mind about my press release marketing for this particular keyword phrase is that this is an extremely competitive phrase. Infinitely more competitive than anything I would advise you to spend time on, as you know if you have been through my traffic course and learned about how to do your keyword research in a way that makes it super-easy for you.
But even with this hyper-competitive phrase, which is a phrase that has tons and tons of other marketers actively doing SEO for, I can easily get a good SERP using just a few press release submissions. I believe I used about 12 directories over the course of a few weeks on this. Maybe it was 11, but something like that.
Get this, I wrote the press release which took about 10 minutes.
I don’t have to “spin” press releases because they are duplicates by their very nature and Google knows this.
Then I submitted it to about 8 directories. This took about another 15 to 20 minutes I’d say.
Within about a week my main post I was trying to rank for moved from page 4 to page 2 in Google SERP. And now here you see that one of those press releases is actually out-ranking not only almost 4.5 million other pages, but it is out-ranking the post I was back-linking to. And I have created no back-links to that press release itself.
This shows you the power of using the right press release directories and just another bit of proof for you that my press release marketing suggestions are effective.
What Is My Recommended Press Release Marketing Strategy Exactly?:
Good question. I think the best way to get a handle on that is to subscribe to the traffic courses. Understand that if you have already subscribed and it was prior to 3.20.2011 (approximately) then you do not have the updated lessons with the press release marketing information. The new course provides a full outline and is condensed to focus specifically on the traffic strategy and the blog install and setup and all the extraneous stuff has been removed, assuming that one who is requesting instruction on how to get thousands of free visitors per month to their website most likely already has a website to send them to.
But if you don’t have a site and you are technically challenged just keep in mind that as part of the follow up messages that you will receive when you subscribe I will include my Web Mastery For Network Marketers course which does show you how to build everything you need from scratch, step-by-step, and click-by-click.
In a nutshell my press release marketing strategy involves, to start, just submitting the same press release to about 6 press release directories, each with 2 anchor-text back-links to the post I am trying to get visitors to. There really isn’t much more to it than that. I do that then I wait about a week and I move on to Step 2 of the 8-step strategy.
The phrase I’m focused on in the video above, “Lead Net Pro”, is a phrase that I am now just beginning my 2nd run through the 8 steps for. As competitive as this is, you can see that the strategy does work.
I would challenge you to make the time to really learn this strategy inside and out, understanding fully that if you are an active member of my team that you not only have access to a full training library to help you, but you also have access to me to get questions answered. Not to “toot my own horn”, but frankly that in itself is worth thousands and thousands of dollars to you.
And there is one particular business of mine that it particularly suited to my teaching you how to do this strategy because it is very team-oriented. Oftentimes, there is some advantage to not having simply everyone duplicating what you are doing because it ruins the effectiveness of what one is doing. That is what a USP (Unique Selling Proposition) is about. In network marketing, uniqueness count for a lot, usually. But in this particular program it just happens that it is a huge advantage to simply get every single person sponsoring as quickly as possible and in as much volume as possible and it really doesn’t detract from my income at all, even if someone is out-performing me with my very own strategies.
In other words, I have a vested interest in having my team really be able to knock the ball out of the park with this strategy. I’m really just looking for a group of people who are willing to take the time to learn it properly. There is no question as to whether it works. The only question is whether you will do it.
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
You can view my earlier post on ==> Press Release Marketing