Tools You Will Need:
Jing Screen Capture Software (free)
Microsoft Paint (comes free with Windows)
Notepad or Wordpad (also free with Windows)
Here is the process:
- Create the lines of text logos that you want using CoolText.com, saving each individually to your computer
- Open all the images in PhoteFiltre at once
- Press the “Print Screen” button on y0ur keyboard to copy the screen then paste it into Microsoft Paint
- Open a 2nd application of Paint
- Open Notepad and maximize to full screen.
- Press “Print Screen” again to copy the blank, white screen created by the open Notepad application
- Paste this blank, white screen into the 2nd application of Paint so that you now have a blank white canvas to work with
- Use the 1st application of Paint to copy each line of text logo and paste into the 2nd Paint application, one at a time, aligning the lines of text how you want them
- Once you have all the text positioned as you choose use Jing to get a screen-capture image of the final graphic, and save it to your computer. This is the final image that you will upload
- Upload that final image to your WordPress blog (or just use an FTP client such as FileZilla and upload it directly to your host server)
- Scale the size of the image (if needed), then “Save”
- Click “edit” and get the URL for the image location.
- Paste that URL into the “Header” editing area of your contact form editor in Aweber, under the “Advanced Options”
- Adjust the vertical padding and position as necessary
- Repeat all the above steps for the submit button image as well
- Save the form, move on to the Steps 2 and 3 in Aweber to finish saving the form and get the form code to embed onto your website
Hope that helped!