Let’s look at a simple and easy way of increasing web traffic, that anyone can do, that is not expensive, and which doesn’t take tons of time.
Have you ever said to yourself, “How do I just get more visitors to my web site?”. Maybe you have a decent sales page and a good product or opportunity and you feel that if more people were simply exposed to it the rest of your job would be easy. You may be right.
Probably your idea of how much traffic and how many visitors you actually need to your web pages is less then what you actually need.
There are tons of ways of increasing web traffic.
We could go on and on for hours.
But perhaps my favorite way of increasing web traffic is by posting articles to article directories and linking each article back to the page you want more visitors to.
This is an effective way of increasing web traffic by two means.
1. You will get visitors directly from the article post, when they click through your link to your page.
2. You may get increased ranking in the search engine for your page, relative to the keyword phrase which your article is written around.
Now, for instructions on doing quick and easy keyword research so that you are not wasting your life posting articles with no result you should enter your information into the opt-in form on the right side of this page to access the Stupid Simple Traffic Strategy, wherein I cover how to do this.
If you are writing articles based on the right keywork phrases you can fairly easily get tons of search engine traffic from only submitting articles to article directories. The reason for this has to do with back-links.
Back-links are links to your page, from other pages (article posts).
By writing and submitting articles to article directories you are manually creating back-links to your web site. Search engines view this as a vote of popularity for you site, relative to that particular keyword phrase. The keyword research is really the most challenging part, and if you just follow what I teach in the course it is not at all difficult.
Now, increasing web traffic using articles is one of my favorites for a few reasons:
- The articles can be short. 500 words is adequate. (This post is way more than 500 words).
- Even if you are not a good writer it is easy to just Google about a subject and you can find enough content to read that you can internalize the information and create a new, short article based on this new information. I would not recommend simply recopying others’ content as this won’t help you increase your site’s ranking due to being duplicate content. Also, you would not want to do this without the permission of the original author.
- You can submit literally thousands of article posts within a few minutes using a good article submitter tool. I prefer Article Marketing Robot myself. This tool easily submits unique variations of each of your articles to about 2000 article directories. I have used several article submitters and this one is by far the best that I have seen.
- Though it is not much work to write a short article and run the submitter to post it to a lot of directories, it IS just enough work that the majority of other network marketers won’t do it. This gives me (and you) a tremendous advantage, as you can now just do a small bit of work and literally out-work your competition.
- You can use this strategy of posting articles to get traffic to your web pages, YouTube videos, HubPages, or anything else that you want to link to.
- It is the fastest way that I know of, that is very easy to do, to create tons of links back to your site.
- If all one does is writes and submits one article every other day, within a month or two one can literally have thousands of visitors per month to their site, working just a few hours every other day.
Other than just flat-out buying traffic, which I would never recommend– I could tell you stories about how many of these “Guaranteed Traffic” companies operate — this is probably the most simple way of increasing web traffic.
And once you have the process down, which only takes you submitting one or two articles by the way, you can then expand out into doing the same with videos, press releases, software, forum posts, and so on and so on. The fundamental concepts are the same in each case.
And if you are thinking that it just seems too hard for you to do a bit of keyword research, and write a short article and post it I would have to say that you are far over-estimating the difficulty level. You should do two things. Subscribe for access to the Stupid Simple Traffic Strategy via the form on the right. And take some time to thoroughly review Article Marketing Robot here so you can exactly what I am talking about and how using a simple tool like this to automate your actions is the smart way of increasing web traffic to your sites. Your time is valuable.
By the way, this is the one tool, that if someone were to come and tell me, “Look I can only afford to get one marketing tool. What would you recommend would be the best purchase for me, that is cheap and will get me results for sure?”, I would recommend Article Marketing Robot. And, the thing comes with a 5-day free trial so you can actually experience the thing for yourself before you buy. The instructions are clear. I’m not telling you this simply to “sell you”. I use this tool. I love it. I get pages ranked in Google with it. I get over 6000 visitors per month (at the time of this post) to this site as a result of using it. And the only reason why you can’t do the same thing, and end up putting 15 people per month minimum into your own network marketing opportunity, is because you just don’t take action and do it. Plus it’s a good place to start learning about how search engines think. And after a little while you will be able to get pages found for just about anything that you want, even highly competitive keyword phrases. And having an understanding of how search engines think is about the best way that there is of increasing web traffic.
-Alan Cosens, 727.424.3304, firstname.lastname@example.org